Welcome message

Hi dear all!

Welcome to ICT in ELT 09! This blog has been created as a space to reflect, discuss and learn on the uses of Web tools in the ESL/EFL/ESP classroom. It is mainly aimed at the participants of my ICT in ELT 09 graduate course at Universidad Central de Venezuela; however, if you want to join us, you are more than welcome.

As you might know, I have been trained in the ICT in ELT field since 2005 and after that, I have incorporated Web tools to all my ESP/EAP courses. Thanks to my successful experience, I have been invited to offer some ICT workshops and presentations; however, this is the first time I offer a graduate course by my own. It is a real challenge and an exciting experience at the same time. That means, I will be learning from you while teaching you. Isn't great? I hope you to learn a lot and enjoy this exciting journey to the ICT world.

I'm so honored to have such talented graduate students this year; please, make this blog your space for reflection and sharing knowledge. Feel free to make comments, share your weekly experiences on how to use different Web tools, add links to ELT Websites, share online resources with colleagues and invite us to see the artifacts you create during the course.

Make yourselves at home!


Evelyn


P.S. This blog is still under construction. Enjoy the PPts meanwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment